Sunday, December 21, 2014

almost Christmas!

Getting ready for Christmas. Got all the shopping done. Didn't go overboard. Can't afford it. I had to pay mm you bcbs bill at almost 1500 mo. Yep that's right. And they still refuse to pay for part of the girls surgeries. The surgical assistant was not credit idled with bcbs. How the heck am I supposed to know that. So the grinch named bcbsok aka blue cross blue shield of Oklahoma has taken some joy from me. But I would still go to Dr George. I just wish I would have known on the predetermined benefits and preauthorization they were able to tell me the assistant was going to be so costly. After the assistant refiled bcbsok they knocked the charges down from 8000 per kid to just over 500 for both. Not sure that's a total win. The assistant that was instrumental to the successful surgeries isn't getting paid well enough at all. I'm also still peeved that the doctors building won't validate my parking because we don't have medicaid! Wow huh?

OK time to move on. Do you ever move on past surgery or hospital memories? Nope. Do you replay it over and over. Yep. A war, won that time. Compounded by the watchful spending of the almighty payer. Bcbs of OK.

But really...God pays my bills right? He has paid my debts, all of them. I am remindeed of this over and over.

Now for the girls. Well, we are I  school more than not. Abrianna goes to her nurse multiple times a week. Not always for headaches. Nosebleeds, ranDom overheating and other weirdness that we just call Chiari cause her to be one of the most popular kids in the office!

Olivia does well. She's not as big a complainer as Abrianna. She is very happy in class. Loves going. She does have to rest afterwards or she has issues with leg pain, and headaches. Notice this is the common complaint every night when she gets sleepy for bed. But overall better because she sleeps through the night off drugs and seemingly pain free! She ended up I n MRI after Abrianna because she was waking up screaming with head pain in the early hours of two in the morning.

I thank God that my babies are doing better and for Dr George.  They were on stage at a Christmas program. Minus a small argument with the director in the middle about getting Abrianna a break and water. She drinks a lot. She gets hot easily as well. But got that fixed a and she made it through her fanale! Yay!









yes Olivia wrapped that it's not a ball of trash lol!  Just need some fun snow! Will be posting for Christmas but for now all is still good. The horrible coughing is gone, I think because we are out of that moldy house. And a little ibuprofen as-needed can't complain! Looking forward to a successful year in 2015, without surgery! Oh and still doing gluten free diet. That's been a life changer for us as well. Olivia's eczema is breaking out sone again. We limit acidity fruit and no juice and seems to have cleared up. Las year it was horrible and bleeding. But now it's ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment